PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman delivered India’s budget for the year 2023, which included a number of significant announcements. On September 17, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday, the government also announced the start of a benefit program for the Vishwakarma community. This program, known by the government as the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, would encompass 18 traditional enterprises and around 140 castes belonging to the Vishwakarma community over a period of five years at a cost of Rs. 13,000 crores. After all, this essay will explain what makes this program unique and what the government hopes to achieve with it.
|Yojana||PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana|
|Organization||Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises|
|Beneficiary||Labourers, artisans, craftsmen|
|Limitations||30 Lakh families|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Bank Transfer|
|Last Date of Registration||End of 2023|
|Toll Free Number||18002677777 and 17923|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kab Launch Hue
Nirmala Sitharaman, the finance minister, announced the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, also known as PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, during the Budget 2023–24. It will be started on September 17, the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana kya hai?
A substantial percentage of the Vishwakarma community will benefit from this proposal. The plan bears the name of Lord Vishwakarma. There are around 140 castes that belong to the Vishwakarma group, and they are spread all over India. In accordance with the plan, members of this community will have the chance to develop their abilities, receive aid in learning technology, and receive financial support from the government. A financial aid program for traditional artisan and craft automobiles has been announced as part of the scheme in the Central Budget.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Objective
Regardless of the artisan’s field, the government maintains that expertise is a must. The majority of the time, craftsmen do not have the right training, and those with expertise frequently lack the necessary funds. They are unable to support themselves in this circumstance or take part in society’s advancement. The government launched the Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana in response to this. Since they will receive the essential skills under this program, those without means will also receive financial aid from the government. People from the Vishwakarma community will become economically powerful and contribute to the advancement of society and the nation in this way after receiving training and financial aid.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Budget
There is a chance that the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana is a large scam. because Rs 15,000 crore has been made aside by the government for this. The short name for the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana is PM Vikas Yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana (Benefit)
- The Vishwakarma castes, including Badhel, Badhagar, Bagga, Vidhani, Bhardwaj, Lohar, Carpenter, and Panchal, would benefit from this scheme.
- Members of the Vishwakarma community will see reduced unemployment rates and increased employment rates as a consequence of this initiative.
- The Vishwakarma community’s economic situation will quickly improve as a result of gaining training and funding via the program.
- The program will help a significant portion of the nation’s Vishwakarma population.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Features (Key Features)
- Objective:- The main objective of the economic assistance package announced under the scheme is to connect them with the MSME value chain.
- Connection to Bank:- According to G, people making items by hand will also be connected to national and international banks through bank promotions.
- Skill Training:- Under this scheme, skill training will be given in 2 ways, first basic training which will be for 5-7 days i.e. Following training verification (40 hours), a second advanced training course lasting 15 days will be offered. 120 hours for the interested candidates. can do.
- Financial assistance:- Under the scheme, artisans will also be given training for their work and the government will also provide financial assistance to those who want to start their own employment.
- Training Certificate and ID Card:- To identify the beneficiaries of the scheme, they will also be given a training certificate and ID card, so that no wrong person can take advantage of it.
- Credit Loan:- Under this scheme, a collateral-free enterprise development loan will also be given to the beneficiaries which will be given in 2 instalments. The first is Rs 1 lakh which will be given on repayment of 18 months and the second is Rs 2 lakh which will be given on repayment of 30 months.
- Marketing Support:- Apart from this, marketing support will also be provided by the government. The National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services like quality certification, branding and promotion, e-commerce linkage, trade fair ads, publicity and other marketing activities.
Amount received in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana training(Training Amount)
The recipients would receive a stipend of Rs 500 per day of the course. In addition, students would receive Rs 15,000 in support to help them purchase their toolset.
PM includes the Category The Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Program
The program comprises Carpenters (Suthar), Boat and Armor Makers, Blacksmiths (Lohar), Makers of Hammers and Tool Kits, Locksmiths (Goldsmiths), Potters (Kumhar), and Sculptors (Sculptors)/Stone Carvers. / Stone Breakers, Cobblers / Shoe Makers / Footwear Artisans, Masons, Basket Makers / Basket Weavers: Mat Makers / Coir Weavers / Broom Makers, Doll and Toy Makers (Traditional), Barbers (Barber), garland makers (Malakar), washerman (Dhobi), tailor (Darzi) and fishing net maker.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Interest Rebate (Interest Rate)
Under this scheme, a 5% interest rebate will be given to the beneficiaries. Although the loan from MoMSME banks will be paid to the beneficiary at 8% interest only, the credit guarantee fee will be borne by the government.
Eligibility in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana (Eligibility)
- Only Indian citizens may submit applications for this program.
- In this scheme, 140 castes falling under the Vishwakarma community will be eligible to apply. These are those who work with their hands and tools in the unorganized sector as well as those who are employed in one of the 18 family-based traditional vocations listed in this scheme. They are qualified to register as an artisan or craftsman under PM Vishwakarma if they choose to begin their own business.
- One must be of sufficient age to register, which is at least 18 years.
- If someone wants to take advantage of this scheme, he will have to work in the same business in which he had given information about working at the time of registration.
- Also, no loan should be taken in the last 5 years under similar credit-based schemes of the Central Government or State Government, such as PMEGP, PM Swanidhi, Mudra etc.
- People working in government service and their family members will not be eligible under this scheme.
Under the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, one member of a household would benefit.
Under this scheme, registration and benefits will be limited to one member of a family only. Under this, ‘family’ is understood to mean husband, wife and unmarried children.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana (Documents)
- Adhaar ID Card Photo Copy
- Ration Card Photo Copy
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Bank Details
- Passport Size Photo
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Portal (gov in)
The beneficiaries of this scheme will have to register to avail of its benefits, for the information of you will have to visit its official website. The link to its official website is as follows Click Here
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Registration Form
To register in this scheme, you will have to fill out the registration form, for which you can go to the official website of the scheme. From there, you have to click on the option to register. And if you follow all the steps from there, you will get the registration form.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Apply Online
During the budget of 2023, Nirmala Sitharaman announced the launch of Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, in which the process of registration has now started, which is as follows –
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will first have to go to the homepage of the official portal of the scheme, the link of which is given below. After this, you will get the option of ‘how to register’, you have to click on it.
- However, to register for it, you can also click on this direct official link.
- After this, you will be given some information about the steps to register on your screen, which you can see in the screenshot given below.
- According to this, to register, first get your mobile and Aadhar card verified.
- After this, the beneficiary registration form will open in front of you in you will have to fill in all the necessary information. Also, the documents will have to be uploaded and the registration form will have to be submitted.
- In this way, you will be registered in this scheme.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Login
- Once you register, you will get a username and password to log in.
- You have to go to its official website and log in. After this, you will get information related to training.
- For taking training, you will also get a certificate of PM Vishwakarma Yojana. Due to this, you can take training under this scheme.
- After this, you have to apply for the components of the scheme. You will get this information also after logging in.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Status Check (Status Check)
- If you want to know about the status of your registration. So you go to its official website.
- After this you have to log in, then you will reach the website, where you will get the option to check the status, you have to click on it.
- Then you have to enter your registration number and apart from this, you can check the status of your registration by filling in whatever information will be asked.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Helpline Number(Helpline Number)
- Telephone: 18002677777 and 17923
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No. : 011-23061574